Knowble manages, administers an adaptive language learning newsreader the “Service”. This service consists of offering a special reading help (i.e. translations, highlighting of unknown words, exercises, etc.) to language learners. By using this website you have agreed with the terms and conditions set out below.
This Agreement between you and Knowble is a valid and binding legal contract that governs your use of the Service, regardless of where and through what device you access or operate the Service. Knowble may at any time and without any notice or liability, terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any feature of the Service, including the availability of any features.
While Knowble attempts to ensure that the Service is normally available 24 hours a day, Knowble shall not be liable if for any reason the Service is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Access to the service may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond Knowble’s control.
1. Account Registration
2. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TORT, CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL KNOWBLE OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR:
1. ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF THE SERVICE OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN;
2. PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, COMPUTER FAILURE, LOST PROFITS AND LOST DATA), RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE;
3. ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICE AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN;
4. ANY INTERRUPTION OF THE SERVICE; OR
5. ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR SIMILAR PROBLEMS, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SERVICE.
Knowble reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time. Any amendments will be posted below. If you do not agree to the Agreement as amended, you must stop using the Service immediately. Your continued use of the Service will be deemed as acceptance of the Agreement as amended
4. Language and Governing Law
This agreement was originally written in English. To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version controls.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under Dutch law.