We are looking for an outstanding intern who will support our team with creative mindset and front-end skills.
Contact us if you want to apply your skills and knowledge in a successful language-learning product. You will become an integral part of the Knowble team with offices in Amsterdam and Noordwijk (ESA Business Incubator).
Improving front-end, UX and UI of Knowble products. Work will consist of a number of tasks:
- Supporting our product owner and technical director
- Researching best UX/UI practices
- Designing and implementing various front-end components of the product
- A good command of English. Knowledge of Spanish, French, German, Dutch or Italian is an advantage.
- Study in computer science, multimedia design or similar
- Interest in education and/or language learning
- Ability to think along & identify possibilities that lie outside your job description
- Flexible and reliable
Knowble is an EdTech startup specialized in creating language learning products for major international publishers (i.e. Pearson, Cambridge University Press, Noordhoff, etc.).
Knowble focuses on creating automatized adaptive language learning products with the help of AI, computational linguistics and machine learning.
The environment is dynamic and requires flexibility. Career development prospects are promising due to the ongoing digitization of education.
- Experience in working in a high-tech company where AI is used in products that matter to people.
- Guidance on your work; (if applicable support with writing of your thesis).
- Standard intern compensation.
This position is for students who want to be challenged and who want to be a key contributor to a startup company. Students must be willing to ‘run with the vision’, meaning they take the initiative to think creatively and strategically, come up with solutions for problems, and offer ideas. This position is not for students who want to receive a menial task or do paperwork. Ideally, the student who joins us is interested in the possibility of joining us long-term.
How to apply
Please send your brief motivation and resume to email@example.com. Direct your application to Jozef Misik. The application process can take several weeks.
Please contact us for any questions or concerns. We look forward to your response!
Acquisition by agencies is not appreciated.