We are looking for an outstanding Intern who support our team with analytical mindset and experience in general communication role.
Knowble is an EdTech startup specialized in creating language learning products for major international publishers (i.e. Pearson, Hodder, Cambridge University Press, etc.).
Focus of Knowble is creating automatised adaptive language learning products with help of AI, computational linguistics and machine learning.
- Prospecting (search for new leads, build lead lists, manage email lists, etc.)
- Product testing
- Drafting communication releases
- Copywriting for our newsletter and website
- Applying growth hacking strategies
- Managing social media channels like LinkedIn and Twitter
- Pro-actively engaging in various typical start-up activities
- A good command of English and Dutch. Other languages are a plus.
- Interest in language-learning and general curiosity for cultures and travel
- A seller’s mentality
- Ability to think along and identify possibilities that lie outside your job description
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible and reliable
- Enthusiastic and Entrepreneurial
- Comfortable taking on a variety of tasks
- Experience in working in a high-tech company where AI is used in products that matter to people.
- Guidance on your work; (if applicable support with writing of your thesis).
- Knowble offers standard intern compensation at €600 (full-time rate), work computer and a training budget. (Knowble is open to a non full-time internship.)
Knowble office is located in a beautiful historic building with a large garden in the lively city center of Amsterdam. At Knowble we have a relaxed and personal atmosphere which is as important to us as working hard to further develop awesome technology.
This position is for students who want to be challenged and who want to be a key contributor to a startup company. Students must be willing to ‘run with the vision’, meaning they take the initiative to think creatively and strategically, come up with solutions for problems, and offer ideas. This position is not for students who want to receive a menial task or do paperwork. Ideally, the student who joins us is interested in the possibility of joining us long-term.
How to apply
Please send your brief motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Direct your application to Jozef Misik. The application process can take several weeks.
Please contact us for any questions or concerns. We look forward to your response!
Acquisition by agencies is not appreciated.